As promised, here’s Part 2 of my Summer Finds & Favorites – Fun in the Sun, and it’s all about swimwear and accessories. I’m all about fun spirited and cheerful summer style, and this little roundup will not disappoint. I enjoyed scouring the online stores for you! Take a peek at what I found!
This blog contains affiliate links. I receive a small commission every time you purchase something from those links, which helps to support my blog. Thank you so much for your support!
Summer swim style can be a challenge. If you’re lucky enough to shop for an entire “look” this summer, or your summer style just needs a little refresh, try out pieces from this lookbook I put together for you! Tropical prints are what summer is all about. This swim edit incorporates tropical style, the color turquoise and one of my personal summer favorites, flamingos!
- Lilly Pulitzer Natalie Swimsuit Cover-Up – Nothing says summer like a little Lilly! I’m so obsessed with the preppy colors and style of Lilly Pulitzer. Her fabrics are to do for. Love, Love, Love! More ideas here:
2. Flamingo Round Satchel – I’m in love with the whimsical flamingo design on this little round straw bag! Straw bags are everywhere this summer, and the newer round silhouette adds a fun contemporary twist to the classic summer satchel. More fun styles here:
3. MiracleSuit Turquoise Ruched One Piece Swimsuit – known for taking pounds off the figure, this beautiful ruched turquoise suit will look great with the Lilly cover-up! Tankinis are another tried and true way to look cute, and feel comfortable at the pool. More swimsuit styles here:
4. Sole Society Rainbow Stripe Hat – A cute hat is an absolute necessity by the pool! This one will shade your face and neck, and will complement any suit you wear. I have a collection of hats, and I wear one every single time I’m at the pool Every. Single. Time. A must have! Shop more hats here:
5. Rose All Day Tote – I mean…Rose’ All Day y’all! Tote all your essentials (and everybody else’s!) in this cute roomy bag. These are another fun take on the quintessential summer straw tote. Fun, right? More cute bags here:
6. Ipanema Nectar Floral Slide Sandal – A cute comfy sandal that will work with swimsuits AND summer outfits?? Yes please! I’m especially fond of the turquoise one! Shop slides here:
The hubs and I are fortunate enough to have our own pool, so the toting gear to and fro is never really an issue for me, but I do seem to have amassed quite the collection of swimsuits and cover-ups! Read all about our little cocktail pool here. We love it, and think it’s just perfect for us! The empty nest is poolside now!
I hope you enjoyed my fun in the sun shopping list! Be sure to read my previous post on Summer Skin Care for more of my favorites. You might want to check last summer’s favorites list too! Read it here: Summer Must Haves
Thanks for popping in and reading my blog! Let me know if you try any of my favorites. I’d also love to know what you’d like to see me write about in future blog posts. Leave a comment! Thank you! Choose Joy!
3 thoughts on “New Finds & Favorites – Summer Fun in the Sun”
Lots of fun summer finds Andy! A girl can never have too many swimsuits! I love your pool and had never heard of a “cocktail pool”. In Illinois, not too many folks have pools as they wouldn’t get much use. I’m grateful to have a pool specifically for the neighborhood we live in!
Your backyard looks like heaven☺️
It really is our happy place. Thanks!