I just returned from an amazing weekend away with my best girlfriends. We had a blast! Lots of laughter, coffee, wine and relaxing on the lake does a girl some serious good! We’ve done this for several years now, and we always make fun new memories when we go. It’s amazing what taking a few days off to recharge does for your spirits isn’t it? I was so excited to be taking this little trip that I asked my Stitch Fix stylist for some fun, casual things to wear. I was thrilled to find my Stitch Fix box waiting for me the day before I left! Read on to see what she sent me, and how you can be entered in an amazing summer giveaway from Stitch Fix!
(This post is not sponsored by Stitch Fix. or any other company. I’m just a very dedicated shopper.! This post does contain affiliate links, including Stitch Fix. I earn a small commission each time someone makes a purchase or signs up for Stitch Fix using my link. )
Katherine sent me the sweetest note! That’s one of the reason I adore Stitch Fix. The personal service just sets them apart from anything else out there. And that’s what you can expect when you sign up with Stitch Fix too!
MIA Allana Strappy Sandal
I was all prepared to NOT like these sandals, but I fell in love the instant I buckled them onto my feet. Cute, comfy and coral! What’s not to like? I don’t normally like flats, but these were super comfortable! I wore them most of the weekend with the girls (when I wasn’t floating in the lake).
SKIES ARE BLUE Moniqua Cold Shoulder Blouse
I tried on this cute top with the Free People Bralette I received in a previous Fix. That’s a style secret my sweet daughter shared with me. (I absolutely hate strapless bras, don’t you? Who even has time for all that bra drama?) The blouse is lightweight, and I know just why Katherine selected it for me. I think it can be dressed up or down, which makes it perfect for the lake or dinner with the hubs!
CHASER Ionie Laceup Back Linen Blend Knit Top
I loved the longer length of this cute striped top, and I was really tickled to find the adorable lace-up detail in the back. I think it adds a bit of interest to an otherwise plain old t-shirt. The linen stretch fabric is cool and comfy! A great choice for the lake!
MICHAEL STARS Jessi Tassel Detail Coverup
I knew the minute I slipped this fun little coverup on that I would be taking it with me. I’ve been looking everywhere for one that tied or fastened in the front, without having to pull it on over my head. The white fabric is cool, clean and boho chic. It saw a lot of action this weekend. I adore it!
COLLECTIVE CONCEPTS Joliee Crochet Detail Dress
How fun is this easy little number? Florals are so on trend right now, and the strappy detail just screams summer. Katherine suggested styling it with a denim jacket, and I tried, but it’s HOT y’all! So it looked cute for about 5 seconds with the jacket. Very cool and comfy without! I love the look with the sandals she sent, but it could easily be dressed up with cute wedges and sparkly jewelry.
Thinking about trying it yourself? Here’s how to get started with Stitch Fix:
- Create a profile, being as accurate as you possibly can as you answer the questions.
- Schedule your first Fix.
- You’ll be charged a $20 styling fee when your Fix ships.
- Have fun trying on everything in the box, being sure to read your stylist’s note and style cards.
- Decide what to keep from your Fix, and seal up everything else in the prepaid USPS back – keep what you want, return what you don’t.
- Go back online to your Stitch Fix profile and check out. The $20 styling fee will be deducted from your total, so if that top you want to keep is $35, you’ll only pay $15. (note: If you send all five items back, you’ll lose your $20 styling fee.)
- Style it up in your pretty new duds!
Top tips from Stitch Fix stylists:
- Create a Pinterest board with your destination and ideal vacation looks – your stylist will find you pieces as perfect as your vacation will be!
- Leave your stylist a note telling her what activities you’ll be doing on your trip.
- Let your stylist know how much you want to pack. A carry-on only? Or three suitcases jammed packed with goodies.
Here’s the BIG NEWS! A Stitch Fix Summer Giveaway!
Are you planning a getaway this summer? A vacation can be a great time to try a new trend or style.Your Stitch Fix stylist will help you feel comfortable even if you’re stepping out of your box! And guess what? June is the perfect time to give Stitch Fix a try, and they’re running their biggest giveaway yet! To enter to win a dream vacation and a free 10 item Fix, just schedule a Fix to arrive in June. There will be 10 winners! Woot! Hurry! Get all the details from Stitch Fix by clicking the link below:
Thanks for popping in and reading all about my Stitch Fix Reveal. Give it a try and let me know if you did! I can’t wait to hear all about it.