I’m a busy girl these days. And I never thought I’d say this. Like never. In a million years. But I’ve kind of gotten to where I don’t exactly enjoy shopping. I mean, every once in a while I need a little “Target Therapy”. And I enjoy hitting up privately owned, small business boutiques and gift shops. (Gotta support those small businesses y’all!) And my birthday shopping extravaganza at Northpark was kind of awesome, but seriously budget busting and exhausting! But for the most part, I just don’t have the time, or the energy or the desire to hassle with crowds, lines, traffic and cranky people.
So I use Stitch Fix. I adore Stitch Fix! Stitch Fix is an online personal styling service. It’s easy (and free!) to get started. Here’s how it works:
- Head over to Stitch Fix and complete the style profile. It’s fun!
I received my June fix today, and I kept 2 items. Everything was cute, but I have a closet full of clothes (just ask my hubs) and I’m trying to be choosy!
The items I received were:
- Cara Printed Tee – Returned. It was HUGE and showed too much cleavage. That ship has sailed ya’ll! It was cute though!
- Cella Cold Shoulder Henley Button Knit Top – Returned. Super cute black cold shoulder top, but I already own several almost identical tops. One of the loop closures was torn too.
- Kena Cross Back Detail Blouse – Returned. I don’t wear sleeveless anything, unless I can pair it with a cardigan or jacket, so the cute lace up back detail would’ve been lost.
- Gilli Ryland Knit 2fer Maxi Dress – KEEP!! Perfect fit, comfy fabric, and super figure flattering! Add a denim jacket, some Kendra Scott jewelry, and I’m set!
- Lila Ryan Dorianna Skinny Jean – KEEP!! These fit like a dream. And the red color will be so fun for the remainder of the summer.
I won’t bore you with tons of pics, and my hair and makeup definitely scream “holy cow it was a long day at work!” but here’s a collage of today’s fix: